Health is the most important aspect of living. When one is healthy, he is able to do all of the things that make him happy and his life full. There are all kinds of diets, vitamins, and regimens all looking at trying to make things better for the individual. Supplements also play a very important role in this domain.
There are a lot of commercials and ads for supplements. Apparently, studies have shown that most of these ads have no approved therapeutic claims and yet, they still get the job done. Since there is no sense in dismissing things that one has not yet tried, we looked at the top supplements that are being used by individuals and that they swear works.
- MULTIVITAMINS– the most important of vitamins is the multivitamin. Any person who is considering taking in some supplements such first get their hands on this one. The multivitamin supplement has all of the necessary elements that could help a person get much-needed help when it comes to his health and should be priority number one.
- OMEGA-3 – this supplement is said to be the best for an individual’s heart. The fatty acids act as building blocks of the brain. The benefits of OMEGA-3 is continuously being studied by experts but it is said to battle depression, boost libido, and improve the sleeping patterns of individuals. For the individual who wants to try this one, he can first try a good dosage of pharmaceutical grade fish oil with both EPA and DHA.
- PROBIOTIC – stomach flu, indigestion, and other kinds of stomach problems often come out of the bad bacteria that individuals take in. In microorganism world, there is such a thing as good bacteria and there is such a thing as bad bacteria. While there are 400 different kinds of good bacteria in the stomach, it is not enough to fight off several diseases. Hence, a probiotic supplement is necessary.
- VITAMIN D3 – this supplement is a little bit complicated since it has different versions. This one is the best kind of supplement for those individuals who never get enough sun exposure.
Some Other Considerations
Of course, since supplements are kind of polarizing, there are those supplements that require previous consultations and a lot of research first before people try them out.
The following are included in that list but they are also good for individuals whose health would allow them to use them as supplements:
- Protein Powder – there is a big debate on the functions of this one but it is still one of the popular supplements.
- Green Powder – this supplement is the big escape that people who do not like vegetables would love. It has all of the components of vegetables and they make sure that those who do not like eating leafy green things would benefit from it.
Now that you know the top supplements, it is now easier to make a healthier decision towards better health. Try out only the ones that you think will work for you.